1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Brooklyn Bridge pans

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bunic, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    After getting lost and ending up in Manhattan twice, I finally got some shots that I stitched using PS3. Most are 5-9 shots. All shot with the D70S Tamron 28-75 2.8. CC please.

Brooklyn%20Bridge%20Pan2cafe.

I had to clone out a car behind where the seconary image is.
    View attachment 220093

View attachment 220094

I cloned out the light pole that you see in #2. It was really distracting! (Note the poor job of cloning when you read the Ca-Cadman on the sign!)
    View attachment 220095

Tnx!

Mike

2. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
  3. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    Mark,

These are beautiful! What lens?

4. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    All my images were takens with the D300 and 18-200mm VR lens, and hand held (no tripod, but I wish I had brought mine). Also, I wish I had a little wider lens, to capture some more of the city skyline. On my wish list is the 12-24mm or 14-24mm lens.

Images had some minor post processing with Nikon Capture NX. You can view my EXIF info on the images. Hope that helped.

5. Nice Mike. I like this one:
    Brooklyn%20Bridge%20Pan6cafe.

6. Very nice job... have you tried a slight curve for these photos?

7. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    Dez, tnx! I walked around a good while trying to find a building I could shoot from. NO luck. But this hill is acutally part of the bridge entrance.

Wow!! I tried a quickie adjust and really like the dif! I'll have to apply this to a bunch of others, too. Tnx!

MIke

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.