Brooklyn Bridge pans

After getting lost and ending up in Manhattan twice, I finally got some shots that I stitched using PS3. Most are 5-9 shots. All shot with the D70S Tamron 28-75 2.8. CC please.

Brooklyn%20Bridge%20Pan2cafe.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I had to clone out a car behind where the seconary image is.
View attachment 220093

View attachment 220094

I cloned out the light pole that you see in #2. It was really distracting! (Note the poor job of cloning when you read the Ca-Cadman on the sign!)
View attachment 220095

Tnx!

Mike

All my images were takens with the D300 and 18-200mm VR lens, and hand held (no tripod, but I wish I had brought mine). Also, I wish I had a little wider lens, to capture some more of the city skyline. On my wish list is the 12-24mm or 14-24mm lens.

Images had some minor post processing with Nikon Capture NX. You can view my EXIF info on the images. Hope that helped.

Nice Mike. I like this one:
Brooklyn%20Bridge%20Pan6cafe.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DezM Nice Mike. I like this one:
Dez, tnx! I walked around a good while trying to find a building I could shoot from. NO luck. But this hill is acutally part of the bridge entrance.

leungphotography Very nice job... have you tried a slight curve for these photos?
Wow!! I tried a quickie adjust and really like the dif! I'll have to apply this to a bunch of others, too. Tnx!

MIke

Latest threads

Top Bottom