1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Brookside Garden Wheaton MD

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by louieescobar, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Went to Brookside Botanical garden today with Zandym a fellow Nikoncafe member and took some pictures of the beautiful landscapes using my converted IR camera. Brookside Gardens is one of the best Botanical gardens in Northern VA.

The Pavillon
    2751645266_0c9f6f9152_b.

Reflections

2751692348_1f3c5cbc6f_b.

2. #2 is my choice...Very nice Louie

3. KissTheMoon

KissTheMoon

Jun 10, 2008
    Merry Land
    awesome pictures. beautiful place.

4. Thank you Nicole.

5. Thank you Sal

6. Pssst!!!! Louie!!! Brookside Gardens is in MARYLAND!!!! Across the river!!!!

The best botanical gardens in Northern VA would be our very own Meadowlark Gardens, in Vienna, VA.

That said, I must go on to say that Brookside is gorgeous and of course the Butterfly House is really marvelous!

7. That's wild. I need to get a older camera and convert to IR. Very nice!

8. Gorgeous photos, Louie! I just realized I forgot to say that in my other post! You've inspired me. Next time I go out to either Meadowlark Gardens or Brookside Gardens, I'll pack the IR camera, too!

9. Louie
    every one of them is fantastic, to me

very well done
    i just love how you've used IR to show us the gardens
    thanks

10. Howdy Louie,

More wonderful images, I really like the wood tones in the second set, but they are all very nicely done!!

11. The best botanical gardens in Northern VA would be our very own Meadowlark Gardens, in Vienna, VA.

That said, I must go on to say that Brookside is gorgeous and of course the Butterfly House is really marvelous![/QUOTE]

Opppsss my bad Connie....your right it's not Northern VA. Yup took some pics of the butterflies as well.

Thank you Eugene. GO for the D80 and do it right away! :) 

Thanks Greg. I was lucky that the sun came out that day and the weather was cooperating. This garden is amazing

Ey Craig,

Again thank you for appreciating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.