Brother and Sister

My son was working on a school project and it was my job to try and keep his younger sister out of his way. I mostly succeeded.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice Chris. All three are great, but I also like the 3rd photo the best - I've been trying to capture my 2 and 4 yr olds in a similar fashion for months....no luck yet. At least nothing as nice as yours. :smile:

Nice series, but a really excellent use of DOF and great framing of that last photo.
Thanks, Stuart. It was that third photo that I really wanted to post. I know the other two shots aren't particularly interesting but I thought they gave perhaps a bit of context to the third and so maybe giving it a little more than it would have on its own.

Very nice Chris. All three are great, but I also like the 3rd photo the best - I've been trying to capture my 2 and 4 yr olds in a similar fashion for months....no luck yet. At least nothing as nice as yours. :smile:
Thank you, Fred. It is hard to get those little, squirmy people to cooperate at all let alone do it when conditions are good for photography! :smile: For me at least, it is all about "luck."

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom