Broward AntiWar/Katrina protest

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Wilk, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Yet another protest from me... was at a labor oriented one today, and continue to really enjoy these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More stuff in my InBox, link to my site in my sig.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice captures, Steve. I will say something about activists...they sure have plenty of energy and conviction.

3. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Hey Frank,

Thanks for the kind words. Would that we all had passion in our hearts and fire in our bellies... the world would be a different, some might say better place. I have it, I just channel it through the viewfinder :biggrin:

Steve

4. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    First and last,great eye!!!

5. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Thanks Hans. These protests are very much "fish in a barrel" type of events, which is one of the reasons I love shooting them.