Broward AntiWar protest in Ft. Lauderdale

This was in front of the federal courtouse in ft lauderdale. First time I've ever been in the presence of real live homeland security officers, the were totally cool though.

EXIF_DSC5129.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

EXIF_DSC5132.jpg

EXIF_DSC5211.jpg

EXIF_DSC5233.jpg

Context for this next one; signing a well wish book for cindy sheehan.
EXIF_DSC5454.jpg

Lots more in my InBox. URL in the sig, click on InBox on the left

shots

Hey Steve, I like that first shot the best - the DOF works great. I disagree with their opinions however, but that's what makes this country so great - I have the right to do that!

lr1811 said:
Hey Steve, I like that first shot the best - the DOF works great. I disagree with their opinions however, but that's what makes this country so great - I have the right to do that!

Thanks Brian,

I'm not necessarily in line with thier opines either, but the motivation to do this work is simply as a non-partial observer. One of the things I love about the excersize is it reminds me how very important the first ammendment is, and not just to voice opinions, but the freedom WE all need and crave to be creative.

yes..

Wilk said:
Thanks Brian,

I'm not necessarily in line with thier opines either, but the motivation to do this work is simply as a non-partial observer. One of the things I love about the excersize is it reminds me how very important the first ammendment is, and not just to voice opinions, but the freedom WE all need and crave to be creative.

agreed!

H

Henk

Hi Steve,

Nice PJ shots, however if you want to catch the feeling of it all you could take a couple of shots with people looking in your direction (lens that is) IF the situation doesn't get you into trouble ofcourse, demonstrating people don't always like their photo taken ;-)

best regards

Henk

Latest threads

Top Bottom