1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Brown Pelicans

Discussion in 'Birds' started by rlhaas, Jul 28, 2008.

1. rlhaas

rlhaas

Jan 24, 2007
    Everett, WA
    I haven't posted anything for a number of weeks. I decided I needed to concentrate on learning how to do a better of of processing and work on my composition as well. Here are a couple I took today at Grayland, WA. I am looking for honest input on where I can continue to improve. These were taken hand held from my vehicle.

View attachment 227942

2. Composition looks fine in both, but they are a tad soft. I see no exif info so I can't really tell what else you could have done.

3. rlhaas

rlhaas

Jan 24, 2007
    Everett, WA
    Thanks for the comment, Warren. I agree that they are a tad soft. I think this is due to the lighting (overcast), hand held, and I haven't ponied up the money for a faster, crisper lens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.