BrrrrrBALL

Real Name
Randy
Not even cold (40F) or wind (20mph) can stop the shooter from his task....what's up with the weather, 24 tonight will be an all time low for April

some shots from today's game from the local high school easter weekend baseball tourn

141845508-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

141845668-L.jpg

141845772-L.jpg

141845417-L.jpg

141845226-L.jpg

141845040-L.jpg

141844852-L.jpg

I shot lax last night in the 20's! The worst part was that it was warm when the game started, but quickly got very cold,sp I wasn't dressed well

Real Name
Randy
I shot lax last night in the 20's! The worst part was that it was warm when the game started, but quickly got very cold,sp I wasn't dressed well

u gotta do what u gotta do
I have shot soccer in 30F w/ 25mph wind
I have cut out the tip of the index finger on my rt glove for the shutter button

Real Name
Randy
wow not comfortable. I fell you cold pain.
Grat shots though

thx Gale
but it was sunny and that counts
actually i had alot of fun except the game was a 4 inninng blow out 11-0 (in HS they stop at 4 innings if 1 team is ahead by 10 or more i think)

Randy, #5. What a great frozen ball shot. How fast to freeze that if I may ask?
Frank's right, still frigid here outside Chicago. For another week at least. Both my kids in soccer & baseball start next week !

Real Name
Randy
Randy, #5. What a great frozen ball shot. How fast to freeze that if I may ask?
Frank's right, still frigid here outside Chicago. For another week at least. Both my kids in soccer & baseball start next week !

thx Jim....
1/2000, but it's still alot of luck since AF is right on his face and the ball is in front of him. at f4 i got lucky.
At the plate the ball is parallel to the player so dof will help you freeze more often...at the plate i prefer 1/4000 for a fast ball pitcher. I use my left eye for the view finder and watch the pitcher w/ my rt eye. I do not fire bursts but time the pitch/shot and shoot once. After 1-2 games it becomes easy.

Not even cold (40F) or wind (20mph) can stop the shooter from his task....what's up with the weather, 24 tonight will be an all time low for April

some shots from today's game from the local high school easter weekend baseball tourn

Nice shots Randy. Three of them are almost exactly the same. How about some variety? For spring sports, I keep a backpack of layers in my truck, including overpants and rain gear. Three three different gloves 1) Nomex flight gloves when it's not too cold; 2) ski gloves when it's cold; and mittens for when it's super cold. I can shoot with the Nomex and ski gloves on, but the mittens have a hole for my shooting finger.

Real Name
Randy
Nice shots Randy. Three of them are almost exactly the same. How about some variety? For spring sports, I keep a backpack of layers in my truck, including overpants and rain gear. Three three different gloves 1) Nomex flight gloves when it's not too cold; 2) ski gloves when it's cold; and mittens for when it's super cold. I can shoot with the Nomex and ski gloves on, but the mittens have a hole for my shooting finger.

thx Alex
I wasn't paying attention when I blt the post, sorry about that

that gear idea sounds like a good one for me for early spring soccer

Randy,
the D200 will do 1/400th @ f4 huh?.... OK, I'll try it. Thanks!
Alex, I have a hole in my shooting mitten too, but its for gesturing the Ump's... not shooting .. : ~ )

I can't wait for Spring... weather.

Latest threads

Top Bottom