1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

BSAAC Car Show

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by dsp921, Jul 15, 2008.

1. dsp921

dsp921

May 16, 2006
    These are some of the cars from the Bay State Antique Auto Club's 37th annual car show held in Dedham MA. As usual at car shows, the cars are packed in tight and there are people everywhere. It can be a problem getting the angle you want or find a clear view without spectators around. It did what I could.....

'32 Chevy
    [​IMG]

'55 Chevy
    [​IMG]

'57 Chevy
    [​IMG]

Vette (with a couple of stray spectators):
    [​IMG]

SS Camaro:
    [​IMG]

Resto-Mod Mustang:
    [​IMG]

This one speaks for itself...:
    [​IMG]

Buick GS Stage 1 (a personal favorite having had one once):
    [​IMG]

GTO:
    [​IMG]

'33 Ford (slightly customized):
    [​IMG]

Just a few of the more than 1100 cars at the event. Thanks to anyone that made it to the end....

2. Dave

Nice work! I also like the Buicks having owned a 71 Skylark 350 2 bl. which was nice but I never could find a 70 GSX which reportedly was one of the fastest cars from that era. I think the GSX 455's could challenge and even beat the hemi cars back then. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. dsp921

dsp921

May 16, 2006
    Thanks Ted. There were a lot of nice GM cars at this show, you would have liked it. One of my first cars was a 71 Skylark 350 2 bl, I still miss that thing.
    You're right about the GSX, those cars had some serious power, they're overlooked a lot, though. I'd have a 70 GSX over just about any other car from that era.
    Thanks for looking and commenting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.