Bubbles

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Jul 8, 2005.

1. This is just a snapshot taken in Italy but it is one I like. Comments welcome.

2. Cute shot, Gordon. I like it too!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Truly a great image Gordon. Love the innocence of a child!

4. Bubbles! Popular the world over. Great shot of a great moment of innocence!

5. Thanks all. Little Ella is just three years old and was a real trooper on our trip. She is my granddaughter.

6. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    My favorite kind of people shot is one where the subject is totally unaware of the camera. You've captured this beautifully!

7. One thing sure she is very concentrate at what she do, very nice shot Gordon.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like this also.

I have a favorite shot I took of a little girl at a craft fair engrosed in the costume jewlry.

9. Thanks John, Giles and Gale, I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment. Gale, have we seen the shot that you mentioned?

10. Gordon;

What a great shot of your granddaughter! Isn't it wonderful to see children get so much enjoyment out of the simple things. Life is so uncomplicated. I guess we could all take a lesson from them.

Brian

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Just wonderful!!!! The exposure is just perfect. Grandchildren are so precious. I bet your family will treasure this picture. How lucky you are that the whole family could go on this trip.

12. I got a chuckle out of your comment as my whole family could not go on any trip. There are eleven children and 25 grandchildren. :lol: :lol: Thanks for looking. :D :)

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Whoa!!! I guess not. I totally love and adore my family, but when we all get together it wears me out. I only have four children, (two married) and one grandson. I can't imagine getting your whole group together. It would be a grand experience, but very, very tiring. Let me revise my last post. It sure is great several of your family members could go on such a nice trip together.

14. Bubbles never get old. Nice shot!! :D :D :D

15. Bryan, where have you been. I have missed your posts and comments, of course I have been traveling a lot and gone from the website as well. Welcome back in any event.