Buck enjoying first snow of the season.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
That is a handsome dude, and very well photographed. Too bad about the limb between the antlers...I might even be tempted to try to clone it out.
....or at least prune it a bit higher up! ;) Snow already? And tomorrow WE leave for the beach! LOL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is a handsome dude, and very well photographed. Too bad about the limb between the antlers...I might even be tempted to try to clone it out.
thanks Jim. I thought about it initially, then left it in, thought it might help frame the buck. Now that I look back at it I tend to agree. that it should be cloned.
....or at least prune it a bit higher up! ;) Snow already? And tomorrow WE leave for the beach! LOL!
Yes, the first of the year for us. Not unusual but still not really wanted. Makes for a good scene for the critters though. Beach? What is a beach?:)

That is a fine image of that buck Bob. What an impressive buck he is. As far as the branch between his antlers, I never even noticed it until it was called out. I wouldn't clone it, but then I've always been a fan of real images shown as real. Wow - first snow already. Too soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is a fine image of that buck Bob. What an impressive buck he is. As far as the branch between his antlers, I never even noticed it until it was called out. I wouldn't clone it, but then I've always been a fan of real images shown as real. Wow - first snow already. Too soon.
Thanks Fred. Yeah snow already..not unusual for us but...it could have waited a bit longer! As to the branch I might just have two versions, one cloned out the original not. Then I'll see.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom