1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bucolic

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Apr 30, 2007.

1. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

laden with mystery and intrigue bro.

2. Cropduster's 'll do that to ya.

3. Shades of North by Northwest in that second one....

4. Now that's just plain scary! Interesting duo here Chris. That second one is just trippy.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Run, run!!!

Heh. Thanks Mike, Stephen, John and Ray.

6. yeh that second shoot is it for me, nicely bucolic, i don't think he'll make it through the 'gate' though...the road sign is just perfect..

7. Yes, the second does it for me.

8. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    The first one does it for me

Chris

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Rodney, Ned, Chris - gracias!

I had seen the second picture a few weeks before, and went back and waited for it to happen again. The first one just appeared while waiting, you can see the inside of the car door in the lower left. I jumped when the plane appeared with time to look all around the viewfinder for stuff like that!

10. Dictionary.com is my friend! Once I learned what bucolic was, I understand. I like the first one best.

11. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    With dictionary.com and wikipedia, people actually believe I am educated. :redface:

Thanks Greg!

12. ..uh...what does bucolic mean?...i did not look it up...and know less now than when i used it in a sentence previous..

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Rural fantasy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.