Bucs Training Camp

Hi Guys,
Here are a few that I took on Monday from the Bucs Training Camp. I think Ill go back next week and take my boys. I had a great time. Who know maybe Ill be taking some images of Favre???

web33.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

web34.jpg

web35.jpg

web36.jpg

web37.jpg

web38.jpg

web39.jpg

web40.jpg

web41.jpg

web42.jpg

web43.jpg

great shots of OUR team
wonderful... wish i had been there with you

FAVRE....
hmmm...
i'm not even sure how to feel about this

I like Garcia, but once again he's hurt. I dont think that Griese nor Sims will get us there. Wouldnt it be great if we played the superbowl at home?

Nice shots, still have not gotten to Eagles training camp, why any team would want Farve and the circus that woudl floow him is beyond me. I have lost a lot of respect fro him over the last several weeks.

Rolly, These are great. I have been meaning to get over and watch them but haven't yet. I live in Orlando. How do you like the Disney complex where they are practicing?

J

JMartin

Nice captures, Rolly.

I have been wanting to get over there, but don't like going alone and no one I shoot with wants to go... "it's too hot" :tongue:

I am in the same boat as you when it comes to Farve... I was worried about Garcia getting hurt and here we are, not even into the season yet and he is hurt again.

Thanks for kind comments guys. As far as Favre controversey goes, I welcome the QB addition. But I want to put it out for popular opinion. Please tell me who you would have lead your Football team?

Jeff Garcia (injured)?
Chris Simms?
Brian Greise?
Luke McCown?
Brett Favre?

Who would you put your money on?

Rolly, Favre has the potential to take the Bucs to the big dance, but he also can destroy the Buc's future. His days are numbered, so he isn't the long-term solution. If the Bucs are a good team, he can make them better. If the Bucs are a few players away, they are better off without him. I think the Bucs are a better place than the Jets, the Jets have too much competition in the division. I'd like the Bears to get him, but the best wide receiver in Chicago "pitches" for the Cubs.

Man I'm lovin' these camp shots. Really nice shots here Rolly..

As far as the Favre thing. Personally I am really tired of all the media coverage.
He has really tainted his legacy if you ask me. ( JMO )

I like Garcia, but once again he's hurt. I dont think that Griese nor Sims will get us there. Wouldnt it be great if we played the superbowl at home?

yes, it would
i'll have to become LESS MAD at Favre
i love the guy.... but, he just ruined his whole mystique to me by doing this
because.... with the big SENDOFF at every opposing field last year... it's ridiculous

Rolly, Favre has the potential to take the Bucs to the big dance, but he also can destroy the Buc's future. His days are numbered, so he isn't the long-term solution. If the Bucs are a good team, he can make them better. If the Bucs are a few players away, they are better off without him. I think the Bucs are a better place than the Jets, the Jets have too much competition in the division. I'd like the Bears to get him, but the best wide receiver in Chicago "pitches" for the Cubs.

frank,
the bucs know all about such an issue
we mortgaged the team so STUPIDLY the season we won the superbowl....
2 draft picks for a coach?
that we guaranteed the failure that we STILL possess

it wouldn't surprise me if the BUCS made this BONEHEADED MOVE at all

It is great to see some football shots showing back up here. So that's what you have to pick from at QB right now? I seem to remember that McCown had a couple of nice games at the end of last season but I don't think I could pick from that list.

Nice shots, still have not gotten to Eagles training camp, why any team would want Farve and the circus that woudl floow him is beyond me. I have lost a lot of respect fro him over the last several weeks.

Favre is just Terrel Owens in a #4 jersey now......

Nice pics by the way,...hope we get a decent draft pick for him! :wink:

J

JMartin

Well, looks like the Farve to the Bucs saga is over...

GL to Brett as a Jet!

Latest threads

Top Bottom