Budds Creek, MD Pro MX..

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by EEB72, Jun 20, 2007.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Your images are outstanding, but would you consider posting them a tad larger? Re-sizing them to 800 pixels on the longest side seems to work like a champ.

2. I'm not sure why they post so small. I use the link on pbase and they end up like that. I figured they would be the same size as I have them on pbase but there not.:confused:

I see you have pbase. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That's better, I edited your post. Changed from "medium" to "original".

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Ed....I think the Skoal girl likes you!:smile:

5. Thanks!!

6. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Great shots, Ed.

must've been cool seeing RC get his 100th overall victory.

I'm still planning on Red Bud next weekend.

7. Frank, you think so. I don't think her partner did. I tried taking her pic 3 or 4 times and she wouldn't even look at me and smile. Maybe my lens wasn't big enough for her. :biggrin:

original.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Something appealing from those playing "hard to get"! Remember, it's all about the chase! :tongue:

9. Thanks, Jim

It was neat seeing him win his 100th MX overall win. The racing between RC and Stewart was awesome. If RC didn't have his goggle problem in the first moto, he might have won that too.

It's been a pretty awesome year so far with being able to see RC race his last SX in Orlando, now seeing his 100th overall MX win and this September will be his last official MX race at the MX of Nations. I'll definetly be there too!

I printed out an 8x10 of RC that I took at his last SX race. I waited about an hour and a half Saturday to get it autographed but it was worth it. It's hard to believe that he's not going to be racing next year. It almost seems like it was just last year that I saw him racing in the 125 class at Budds Creek wearing the #70. Damn time flies!

Did you see the Budds Creek race on the Speed channel this past Sunday?

When you go to Red Bud take a lot of pics and post some here. Looking forward to seeing them.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go to Steel City this year since it's close to the MX of Nations...

10. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    I plan to do the same with one of my RC pics, as well.

Yes, I saw it. It looks like they're going to air the Red Bud race on the same day of the race, like they did with Budds Creek.

11. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    I waited almost two hours today and didn't get RC's autograph. He came just in time to go to practice. he said he'd sign them after practice. by the time practice was over, us peasants had to leave the pits. :mad:

However, I did get 'The Man' Roger Decoster's autograph. I saw him race a couple times back in the late 70's during the Trans-USA series. so it wasn't a total loss. :wink:

got some pics of the MX of Nations trophy.

12. RC and his teammate (#9) did the same thing at Budds Creek. RC was there most of the day. One time he even walked out of his semi with a sharpie. I thought he was going to sign autographs but never did. Wasn't even that many people there..

I got RC's autograph later that day. He had a signing at a RV tent at 5:00 PM..

I also took 8 x 10 pics that I shot at the Orlando SX of Chad Reed and David Vuillemin. I managed to get their autograph's when I was in the pits Saturday..