1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

buddy's 2010 Camaro SS

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by SP77, Aug 11, 2009.

1. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Taken at the office today at 11am in harsh sun, and a silver car so not the best but I did what I could! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wish it was mine! :biggrin: What a sweet ride! :cool: 

2. Man would I love to own one of those things!!

3. krazyboi

krazyboi

Jan 19, 2009
    DFW, texas
    nice car... love the silver

4. Just drooled on my keyboard. Those cars are sexy!

5. Baoser

Baoser

Apr 29, 2008
    Milpitas, CA
    OMFG that looks sick!!!! wow...

6. COOL....how you liking the 14mm prime?

7. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    o yea it's HOT!! I never saw Transformers and have not really seen or looked for any press photos. Just saw a few small shots of it a year or so ago when Bob Lutz drove one out onto a car show floor for its press intro and that's it. So this is the first time I've really ever "seen" one. Man what a HOT car!! :cool:  Exterior styling is awesome. Love the 20" wheel design. Love the profile. Love the lights and the tail, love the hood, love everything! The red Brembos are a nice touch. GM really did their homework on the styling IMHO. The L99 motor is sweet. I've always had a thing for GM's LS-series pushrod V8 engines. Just plain badass. This one has 430-some-hp, cylinder deactivation, and variable valve timing, and gets 25 mpg highway. What a trick motor. Interior is kinda 'meh', but there's plenty of snazzy European and Japanese cars if that's your thing. I'd LOVE to have one of these! :smile:

8. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    It's da bomb. :smile: I've been meaning to put up a 'tribute' thread in LL but have never had the time. Gotta be careful about CA wide-open and ghosting in general, but it's easily one of my favorite lenses. It has some very unique qualities that no other lenses have, not even the 14-24.

9. Amazing shots! i would love to be driving one of those things :biggrin:

10. My Taurus will blow the doors off that boat anchor Chevy!!!! I'm not even joking about this! Wanna test it? PM me and I will prove you very wrong......... Bring your challenge, my 650+ WHP SHO will getcha, I promise this one!

11. Good looking car! I bet it's a rocketship!

12. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    It's not mine. And I'm sure your SHO is completely stock, right? :tongue:

I've always liked SHOs. Which gen do you have? :smile:

13. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Thats my favorite ride!

14. AtlPikMan

AtlPikMan

Sep 21, 2008
    Atlanta Ga
    Nice Shots, Since its your buddy you will be able to take that SS to a nice place and give her a proper shoot, right? Cant wait to see the pics...

15. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    lol thanks but, no. Not really into shooting cars and plus he lives way far away. I don't even work at his office - I'm at another location normally but just happened to be down that way. Sorry. :tongue:

There's some more photos here.

16. Nice...my favorite is the logo shot. Very cool.

17. Sweet ride. First time i saw one on the road i didn't know what the heck it was!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.