Bugs in my garden

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Mart61, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Been out snapping again. One of these days I'll stop shooting and ride my bike!

Hoverfly.

Spider.

GnatFramed.

Webframed.

2. Mart,

I found you! Great shots. I especially like the first one due to the colours and this being nearly summer!

3. great series mart! I wish it weren't turning to winter here :(
    ah well - next season :D

4. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks Kevin

And Hi Marc! Was it the cat that gave me away? :smile:

5. Andyc

Andyc

Nov 6, 2006
    South Wales UK
    Great photo's. I really like one and three. Stick with the D80 and forget the bike. I look forward to your next post.

Best regards
    Andy

6. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Ah, but you ain't seen my bike: :smile:

[​IMG]

7. Andyc

Andyc

Nov 6, 2006
    South Wales UK
    I see what you mean Mart61 thats a very nice machine. I had a Yammy when I was younger and fitter. Stick with both and watch out for those Gatso's in your part of GB.

Best regards
    Andy

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty shots

9. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Will do. Mind, when last I was in Cardiff a few months back, as soon as I hit the bridge, the place seemed to be full of speed cams...

10. Ride your bike to some beautiful landscapes and make some photos there. Have the best of both. :smile:

11. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Now there's the best idea I've heard this week! :smile:

12. wow! very crisp and clean. did you use anything on the first shot or did nature just work with you that well? that's awesome.

13. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks! Well, I did use a little unsharp mask on it but not too much in the big picture of things. The critter landed right next to me and, with my macro, I find I lose a lot of shots in the time it takes me to line up and focus. I snapped a couple of shots thinking to myself "This isn't gonna work...". And, whatdya know? It did! :smile: