1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bunny wabbit

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Flew, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I was driving into work today and saw this guy, so I just had to stop and take a couple of shots. Naturally, I had the D2H with the 300 2.8 and 1.4 TC sitting in the front seat next to me, and got this shot before he hopped away.

I don't know what those weird growths are on his nose, but he was a little cutie. 8)

[​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Interesting image Frank. I wonder if those growths are ticks?

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yep ticks they are Frank. Yes cute little guy .. Nice shot.

4. I think this is either a pubnk or goth rabbit and those are peircings! Nice capture so I am not the only one driving around with my am next to me everywhere I go

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Mike, I put it in the truck on the seat next to me when I get in to go to work in the morning, and take it out at night. Too many shot opportunities to do otherwise.... :wink:

6. cool shot frank, ticks are working on the poor little guy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.