Burning Capture NX2 Images with Win XP Pro?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by wheelinmaster, Oct 5, 2008.

1. wheelinmaster

wheelinmaster

Jul 25, 2008
    Winnipeg
    Hello,.. I am having trouble backing up and, burning my TIFF, RAW, and JPEG images to a CD or DVD using Windows Xp Professional from Capture NX2 edited and enhanced images from CAPTURE NX 2!

Windows Media Player 11 will not burn my CAPTURE NX2 enhanced images as JPEG unless I uninstall CAPTURE NX 2?

TIFF's, RAW, and JPEG WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL does not recognize them through my pictures, and says copy to CD and tells me, "there's a problem with these files", even after I uninstalled NERO and POWER DVD.

However, if I uninstall Capture NX 2.0 Win Media Player 11 will allow me to burn JPEG's to a CD ROM only using the DATA CD feature! Drag and Drop..

I have no other burning software on my computer other than WIN Media 11 as of now, and it will not allow anything but JPEG CAPTURE NX 2 Enhanced files to be burned to a CD ROM only?

Is their a burn feature within CAPTURE NX 2 or is their a BURNER out their that will allow me to Back Up and Burn these images in TIFF RAW and JPEG?

SINCERELY
    GLEN

Nikon D40
    55-200 mm VR Zoom Lens
    70-300 mm VR Zoom Lens

Nikon

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
  2. wheelinmaster

wheelinmaster

Jul 25, 2008
    Winnipeg
    PROBLEM SOLVED.... thanks