Burning to a disc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris C, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Okay. I've finally gotten fairly comfortable with Nikon Capture NX. I've worked up a bunch of senior graduation images for my girlfriend's son. Don't laugh, but now what do I do to burn them to a disc so she can take them to the store and have prints made? I made a disc a couple of years ago, but I'll be darned if I can remember what process I went through to accomplish it!:confused:

2. Put them all in a folder (on the desktop if you do not have another place) and right click the file and "send to" the CD/dvd burner on your system. It will give you burning instructions from there.

3. It worked........obviously! Thanks.

4. OR
    Try MPIX.com
    Upload the photos and order online. You'll have the prints in 3 or 4 days.

5. Thanks, Greg. They were for my girlfriend. I'll suggest that to her. I'd never heard of that before.

6. Okay, I did this with the first set of pictures and the first disc. Everything worked fine. But now I'm trying to do the second set of pictures and all of a sudden, when I click on "send to" the CD/DVD burner, I get a window called "Confirm File Replace" and it tells me that I "already have that particular image on file, do I want to replace it". I can't seem to get past this window to my CD burner. What's up with that?

7. NEVER MIND!!!!!!! After the 5th try, I got it to work!!!!!:mad:

I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

8. Jeffx2

Jeffx2

May 2, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    Or stick them on a thumb drive. No reason to use up a CD/DVD for image transfers.

9. "thumb drive"? Do you mean a flash drive? I'd rather not buy a flash drive to mail to a friend out of state. A disc worked great.

10. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    Maybe they don't like you, either?

11. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Could be you're correct.