1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Business Cards?

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by NewBert, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Does anyone here print their own business cards? If so, what software do you use to accomplish this? I'm looking for something that supports a simple JPG Logo.

Also, I assume that blank inkjet business cards would be available at a place like Staples, correct?

Thanks!

2. You can purchase matte, perforated business card paper from office supply stores. It isn't as nice as professionally printed matte cards, but will work to get one started and does let you print what you need on-demand. You can also get some really nice, heavy, matte paper and use Photoshop's script to build a Picture Package page with your business card on it. You have to cut them apart yourself, but they will look more professional then using any of the cheapo perforated papers I mentioned above. You might also talk to the office supply store or to Kinko's to see if they would do what you need in a small quantity.

3. Bilbo

Bilbo

Jan 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Check out Avery's website, you can download a program called DesignPro for free it is designed to work with their business cards. It works very well to build your own card. I use it all the time and seem to change my cards weekly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.