business cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrdinh, Apr 20, 2005.

1. mrdinh

mrdinh

Mar 8, 2005
    North Dakota
    anyone know a good place for business cards and inexpensive?... i tried www.vistaprint.com

they are expensive and not that good quality in terms of image and print...but they deliver quick

i can print and cut business cards that look better than them...but making hundreds of them can be time consuming

2. I did some consulting recently and needed cards. I went to a local printer and got them done. They weren't too expensive and the quality was great.

3. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    I've always made my own but not a 100 at a time. Even the gallery and magazine make the ones they give me. I have one of those leather cases made for business cards and carry it in one of the photo-vest pockets. Maybe 15 of each at any given time.

With advances in printing almost any local commercial printer can do a job at little expense. Especially compared to 30 years ago.

4. I just went into www.overnightprints.com as recommended by Jay Luto and was very quickly able to design a nice looking business card. Not bad at $39.95 per 1000. I will probably use them for my next order.