1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Busy NZL beach!!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bestgolfer, Aug 31, 2008.

1. This was taken a little while back during our NZL holiday.

It was taken at Venus Bay, the spot where Captain Cook carried out observations of the transit of Venus....hence the name!

Beautiful unspoilt spot. (almost as nice as our Aussie beaches!!)

2813394744_aeee7c8efe_b.

2. Nice shot Ron, but I find the tilted horizon a bit distracting.

3. I do agree, hopefully this now is less distracting. Also lens curvature corrected.

2812916343_ec5124af2d_b.

4. slipstream

slipstream

Dec 29, 2006
    Hook, UK
    good use of leading line made by the bicycle and the foreground interest with the child playing in the sand. Better now the horizon has been straightened.

5. Thanks Kev, nice to see you are from the UK......I have an MG...now don't feel sorry for me!!

6. slipstream

slipstream

Dec 29, 2006
    Hook, UK
    Ron, I dont feel sorry for you as you live in a wonderful part of the world, shame about the vehicle you drive :smile:

7. The new version is indeed an improvement of the image.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.