Butterflies are free.

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Bohdan, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Taken at the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Totally outstanding photo's.

3. Thanks very much.

4. Very nice set Bohdan, I have not been to this spot, normally goto the Niagara Falls one (too busy and crowded lately).

5. Thanks Stephen. It was our first time as well. Got a little crowded for a bit with school kids but then they went for lunch. Not as humid as the Niagara one

6. william hortis

william hortis

Nov 30, 2013
    Beautiful photos of beautiful creatures. Sadly due to farming procedures here they are a rarity.

7. Thanks William...yes so sad we can seldom enjoy them in their natural habitats

8. Beautiful variety and detail. The color of the blue one is electric.

9. Thanks Dossy...the blue one I chased, waited, and finally it sat long enough top grab a photo of it.

10. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Excellent - and inspiring - set!

11. Thanks very much Karen. It was fun to be able to experience these beautiful creatures.
    more photos here:
    Butterflies are Free - Bohdan Tkaczyk

Bob

12. Butlerkid

Oooh! 1787 and 1673 are really nice also!!!!

13. Thanks very much Karen..I'm glad that you liked them and took the time to view the gallery. Much appreciated

14. Butlerkid

The pleasure was mine! ;)