Butterflies shot in Florida vacation

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by daodang, Aug 16, 2005.

1. I was in vacation in Florida the last 2 weeks and have a great time with Gale (the lovely VR-VR lady from Cocoa Beach) and Kevin.

Here some butterflies shots while visiting Viera Wetlands, Old Sugar Mill botanical garden in Port Orange and DeLeon spring.

Gulf Fritillary
    This guy is really upside down

Zebra Heliconian

2. Dao, so nice to see you back posting. I love these image, they are so clear and sharp. Well done my friend.

3. Love your butterflies! Your captures are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice series Dao. Kevin and Gale have posted some shots of your trip a few days ago. I sure wish that I could have joined the happy group. Looks like you had a great time. I hope I get another opportunity to meet you in person and shoot together. :wink:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WELCOME BACK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TWO WONDERFUL DAYS OF SHOOTING.
    Sonmething I will never forget.

You are just a Really Wonderful Great person and I feel privledged to meet and shoot with you.

LOL I shot that butterfly and it is in the trash bin :<(((

You did a great job on that out in the field in Viera.

Others are great but the challenge in Viera on that one is amazing

Look foward to many more of your wonderful images from your trip :>)))))
    Thanks again Dao

6. Viera has butterflies??? :shock:

Glad you're back home, safe and sound, and now we get to see some of your fine work, once again! Like Gale said, it was a great time getting to meet you, shoot with you and have a few good laughs. I'm still looking for an empty slide frame to take with me to Viera for next time! :wink:

These shots are really great, Dao! I like the color and clarity. Hope to see more soon.

7. Gordon and Crystall, a great thank for the appreciations. It was a wonderful vacation.

8. Hi Frank, I have spent a great time shooting with Gale and Kevin. Lot of laughs together. I also wish to have an opportunity to meet you in person, shoot and talk of life.

9. Gale and Kevin, thank you so much for the happy moments I spent with you two. Beside shooting, I appreciate a lot the laughs and discussions we have together. :!:

10. Great shots, Dao. Love the last one.

11. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Very nice images! Colorful, sharp and well composed. Well done!

Gordon