butterfly

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great capture, Randy.

This was the D50 and the 70-200 vr1
Probably 2006.
Is it just me, or did/does this body produce some of the best, most accurate colors straight out of camera?

I still have mine; keep in the car with an 18-55 kit and a 90's offbrand 70-300 if I ever see something while I'm out.

Randy, I'm taking a personal perspective from this stunning shot produced by that older body. Just because it's aged, it doesn't mean it's lost it! Again, I love the color, detail of the butterfly, and the bg.

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
An oldie!!! Remember when you were lookin at the D50 as a lighter alternative to the D2x?
I do
Wonderful perspective! I just love the composition created by shooting from below.
thanks Mike
Great capture, Randy.

Is it just me, or did/does this body produce some of the best, most accurate colors straight out of camera?

I still have mine; keep in the car with an 18-55 kit and a 90's offbrand 70-300 if I ever see something while I'm out.
thanks
it does
Randy, I'm taking a personal perspective from this stunning shot produced by that older body. Just because it's aged, it doesn't mean it's lost it! Again, I love the color, detail of the butterfly, and the bg.
thanks Dossy

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom