Cable Car shots

Had an hour to spare so took a trip up in the cable car at benalmadena. Some unusual shots from above, out the plastic windows so excuse the reflections. Some taken through a small airvent on the door.

DSC_0005_zpse34137b4.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 1194752
DSC_0006_zpsb456acf1.jpg

DSC_0008_zps78ac0fab.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsae9e16bd.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsdc0ffbd1.jpg

DSC_0037_zpsc7dc1866.jpg

DSC_0043-1_zpsdd0723f2.jpg

Thanks for posting this fine set., I love cable car rides

Thanks for looking, quite pleased how they came out as I had a 300mm lens on and the car was swinging a tad. :biggrin:
Missed the bird show at the top though as it was about the hottest part of the day, they have them in the morning or evening when it`s cooler.
Gave up on long shots to Malaga harbour as it was very heat hazy and misty in that direction.

Wow how it has changed, had our 1st package holiday there in 1976. Remember it as just a small fishing village.

It certainly has, all the way along the coast is the same, loads of building till the bubble burst. Now there are thousands of empty places that the owners can`t sell or even rent out.

That right up the road from Torrequebrada? I remember taking that...there were a lot of eagles up there...just see a vulture in your pic...

When I was there (2001 or so) there were construction cranes everywhere, a lot of UK folks were retiring there.

That right up the road from Torrequebrada? I remember taking that...there were a lot of eagles up there...just see a vulture in your pic...

When I was there (2001 or so) there were construction cranes everywhere, a lot of UK folks were retiring there.

Not many birds about, they were all inside in the cool, they do special shows during the day.
Yep the building bubble burst a few years ago now, people struggling to sell or rent their properties.

There was one flying about today.

DSC_0036_zpsfc58e383.jpg

DSC_0034_zps66281a14.jpg

Not sure what the white headed bird is though, maybe a vulture ?

DSC_0043-1_zps8b4aa546.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom