Cactus Pod

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
The seed pod is very interesting and seems to be well exposed. It would be helpful if you could provide exposure information.....aperture, shutter speed, ISO, f stop. And post a larger image.....up to 1600 px on the long side is acceptable.

The background looks odd...either very high ISO or a texture of some kind? Is this a large crop?

FWIW: When you create a thread, next to the Title line is a drop down menu. From that you can select "Critique" which lets folks know you want constructive feedback.

The seed pod is very interesting and seems to be well exposed. It would be helpful if you could provide exposure information.....aperture, shutter speed, ISO, f stop. And post a larger image.....up to 1600 px on the long side is acceptable.

The background looks odd...either very high ISO or a texture of some kind? Is this a large crop?

FWIW: When you create a thread, next to the Title line is a drop down menu. From that you can select "Critique" which lets folks know you want constructive feedback.
Hello,
I'm sorry I didn't know how to make it a critique. I'll do that in the future tho.

INFO: 1/25 sec @f11
ISO 200
D7500/55mm
Colored texture for background
No cropping yet

Thank you for your help in understanding what's needed to post here.
LueyD

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom