Cafe-a-poloza

So I was thinking(dangerous I know!) how much fun would it be to have a Cafe weekend get together? Plan about a year or so out and invite EVERYONE from Nikon cafe! What does others think?

Micah

my wife said a trip to new Zealand is a probably not...my response was so your saying that there is still a chance lol

How about TX? I could arrange a tiger shoot, trip to Hagerman, plus there's other places around, and depending on how many, I'd even have y'all over for some cajun cookin!

I've been to 2 get togethers out-of-state and those were the Eastern Migration up in VA and then the AL get together with the Bramlettes. We've had 1 really small get together here in TX and that was Christmas of 2009.

Where and when in wisconsin are you shooting? Need a second? :smile:
The town is really small, Randolph... as if most towns in WI aren't small! :tongue: It's for my brother-in-law, and I'm doing it free as a wedding gift for him and the little mrs-to-be. :smile: And my brother is going to help me. :wink:

How about a SoCal get together? :wink:
Sure, anytime! GKR1 (Amir) and I are looking at Joshua Tree the first weekend of May. After that, I get REALLY busy with the end of the school year, and then I'm gone most of June/July...

Top Bottom