1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cafe bird shoot, wanna go ?

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Randy, Mar 14, 2016.

1. I am planning a shoot with
    Ron R Bielefeld
    Owner/operator
    Whistling Wings Photography
    www.whistlingwingsphotography.com

and need 2. The daily rate is $350 which includes an AM and PM session on Ron's boat (we will split that 3 ways so this is an amazing deal).

Not sure yet what we will shoot. Sometime next month.

If you're interested PM me

2. I had the pricing wrong so forget this one

(it's 350 for 1 and 50 for each additional)

3. Florida, correct? If I could make it out that way, this looks like a great idea. I really like his boat setup and the price is right.

4. The more I think about it 450 for 3 is still a good deal so I'll go again if 2 others wanna go

5. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    I'd need to know where and when...

6. Same here, Randy, when and where? You are correct, the price is great, just a question of getting there and back. My preference would be to fly in the night prior, then fly home late the night we shoot. Not sure if that would work, but if you can give more details, especially the "where", I could figure it out.

7. dunno the where until a few days before.....somewhere near Sebastian Fl, it depends on what is active, Ron will give us choices. We did Snail Kites Friday am and pm and then an island rookery Saturday am and pm.
    When is up to us and Ron's schedule.
    This is very early in the planning process.

8. What is the nearest decent airport so I can figure out flights/times? Do we end early enough to catch a flight after the end of the day?

9. west palm beach
    no

10. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    I'll be an hour from there Apr 29 - May 1.

11. I'll check tonight and let you know. Orlando is much less expensive for me than West Palm Beach.

12. i have to be in Charlotte 5/1

13. that's close to, i actually stayed there last week

14. consider shooting Viera, MI and the gator farm, all are relatively close and crazy active

15. 3 of us need to agree on a date (2 days), sometime in March, April or May and I'll check with Ron
    The price will be $150 each for am and pm session. We shot 7 or 8 hours each day

16. well I can't fly to FL at the drop of a hat - I have races to shoot. Hope ya'll have fun!

17. Us retired old folks can:) 

18. I would like to go if it is before 3-24

19. 4/20-4/30 work for me

I asked Ron for 1-2 days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.