Cafe bracket contest

Nah, besides, the only team I'm interested in, my Trojans, lost tonight... no big surprise there! :smile: I'll stick to college FB as my source of passion! Good luck with your own bracket, though. I do follow the hoops a little, but just for fun if I have nothing else going.

What is the President thinking having the Aggies out in the first round..........

I'll be shocked if the Aggies can find their way to the arena.:tongue:

Sorry...but there's an ingrained hatred for the old Texas teams (SWC) among Arkansans 40 years and older. And the Texas A&M jokes are legendary.

I never got into college ball. Didn't go anywhere with sports teams worth writing about, and it's hard to be into a sport if you don't have a home team to follow. (Hence why I'm not into NFL and football in general, either.)

I'll be shocked if the Aggies can find their way to the arena.:tongue:

Sorry...but there's an ingrained hatred for the old Texas teams (SWC) among Arkansans 40 years and older. And the Texas A&M jokes are legendary.

Ouch. The old SWC days. Turned out to be a pretty good move for Arkansas to move out. You watch. The Ags will make it out of the first round and back to the hotel without getting lost.

OK, I was ready to sign up but then realized it was some sort of sports think. I assumed it was a bracket shooting contest, like HDR or something. Or maybe a flash bracket, but sports? No thanks.

I did i had it under my old Account ChiaFace 2

When I created the group it used my new account. I have since joined the group with my picks

And now even your NBA team is leaving!!! :eek:

haha, I don't want the queens in LA!! lol

Hey, hey, c'mon guys...

Don't confuse me for a native, I'm from LA too, lol. I grew up with season tickets to the Forum watching Magic and Kareem play. That should make it obvious who I support. Gotta keep it a secret around here, though, some dude parked in the lot of my complex with a brand new Nissan Murano and a Lakers license plate bracket, and the next morning his whole car was totally keyed up with "F___ THE LAKERS" on one side and "LA SUCKS" on the other.

The one thing I'm really sad about is that I've always wanted to shoot b-ball, and the Kings probably wouldn't have been that hard to get a gig for.

Latest threads

Top Bottom