Cafe Challenege #27 "Transportation" - Topic Thread

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
It didn't work for me a few hours ago. I just tried again and it's okay.

Hope it won't act up again in the next few days.

Quick question, anyone know about flash on subway's? Thats a no-go right?

Hi Joe I drive tubes on the London Underground, and it can be real annoying coming out of a dark tunnel and facing the glare of a flash on the platform, then go back into the dark tunnel with a hotspot over ones vision, apart from that aspect it can also be distracting, platforms are dangerous places and my concentration has to be spot on.
But thats just the 2 penneth worth from a grumpy train operator:biggrin:

My firts tribute to a challenge :

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have to take back my picture.
Missed the rule that it has to be made between start and close of this challenge. My picture was made earlier
I am sorry about this

alex

FYI:

I'd like to explain that we had a late entry!

Patrick (Satelite seven) PMd me because he had problems uploading his challenge entry in time, because there were problems with PBase. He managed to get it up 40 minutes after the submission time had ended. But he started to try before that.

As we have in the rules, that the current Challenge leader is the person to be asked in such circumstances, we involved Chris (littlewing6283) in the decision.

He also agreed that these are special circumstances and therefore I decided to allow this late entry. This was my decision, if anyone has problems with it, please contact me!

If someone else had similar technical problems, please contact me. I will look into it.

Thanks for understanding.

As there seem to be a problem, I'd like to make my recent actions to be preliminary until this matter is discussed within the mod team.

Sorry to have caused any trouble with my decision.

Latest threads

Top Bottom