Cafe Challenge #10 results

And the envelope Please....

in first place with a runaway 26 Points is
Kevin Scott for "The End"

In second place with 20 Points is
Chris Heilman for "Pink Feathers"

in Third place with 19 Points is
Michael Shuster for "The Stare"

Congratulations to all who participated. there were many good entries as shown by the large number of votes. We had 14 entries that had votes from as few as 1 to the winner.

I'm sure all will be waiting for the next topic that is to be selected by our winner "KEVIN SCOTT"

OK Kevin, Whatcha Got in mind?

Kevin, I also sent you a PM concerning the "prize".

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Kevin, Chris, Michael and all the other participants and voters! A great contest that resulted in some interesting shots! I wonder if this is the first contest ever won by a butt shot!

Real Name
Chris
Congratulations Kevin! Your elephant tail was a real hoot - an angle I had not thought of. And congrats Michael! Your black cat had me at first glimpse. And congrats to every other entry as well - This contest was the most eye-candyful yet - thanks to Greg's very innovative theme. Thanks Greg, and Kevin, it's your job now to out do him! ;)

Congratulations Kevin! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the next contest. And a big thanks to Greg for hosting this contest.

Wow! What a surprise! And to think I wasn't even going to enter that pic. :)

Congrats to all participants and a big thank you to Greg for hosting. I'll be busy coming up with the next theme. Stay tuned.

Congratulations to Kevin! And Chris and Michael.

Wonderful contest, and looking forward to the next one.

Kevin, the ball's in your court.

Best wishes,

David

Congratulations Kevin! (and chris, too!) :D :D :D :D :D

You really captured a winning "rear end" there.

We are all awaiting your topic for the next challenge! Don't let us wait to long...

Greg, thanks for hosting this challenge and special congrats to Kevin, Chris and Michael. Great job everyone. These challenges really help stir up the creative juices and keep us on our toes!

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Hi Kevin,

Congratulations.

Since the beggining I knew your image was a winner, a nice and beautifuly captured moment and in perfect context with the theme and the rules.

Thanks for sharing

Roberto

Congratulations Kevin, Chris and Mike,

This was a totally cool topic and your entries were outstanding. I was amazed at everyone's creativity this round. You all know how to bring your "A" game to the table when these contests come up.

congratulations everyone, impressed with the creativty!! Kevin, very interesting angle :smile: , great job and congratulations. Greg great job in putting this challenge together. Now what will #11 look like :Unsure:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom