Cafe Challenge #10 - Voting Thread

J

JMartin

sfoxjohn said:
I probably would have made the Shark #2 or #3, but I'm not convinced it is a shark fin and hence not part of the whole - shark that is. If I'm wrong about this please accept my apologies.
John,

Per the rules:

Greg said:
THE RULES:

- Please give your picture a Title but the title should NOT be the name of the animal. This will ensure that your image and only your image will have the desired impact on the viewer.
I am sure, at least the way I saw the image, Smera only used "Shark" as the Title as a play on words for the way the birds beak (?) was turned into the air.

Joe

JMartin said:
sfoxjohn said:
I probably would have made the Shark #2 or #3, but I'm not convinced it is a shark fin and hence not part of the whole - shark that is. If I'm wrong about this please accept my apologies.
John,

Per the rules:

Greg said:
THE RULES:

- Please give your picture a Title but the title should NOT be the name of the animal. This will ensure that your image and only your image will have the desired impact on the viewer.
I am sure, at least the way I saw the image, Smera only used "Shark" as the Title as a play on words for the way the birds beak (?) was turned into the air.

Joe
Thanks Joe,

Of course you are right!

But then what is it? A bird's beak? I can't tell what the "whole" is, but that's probably a gap in my zoological education and no fault of Smera.

My judgement is also based on how well the photo fits the theme.

Chris did best: 3 points for Pink 'Feathers'
Kevin's is a good runner up: 2 points for 'The End'
I like Smera's photo also: 1 point for 'Shark'

It is a pity that Philippe's photo 'Friends' does not fit the theme as well as the others. Otherwise it would have been my number one.

Thanks to all the others who entered the challenge. All very nice pictures!

There were some great images and it was tough to decide.

3 points for Pink 'Feathers' by Chris
2 points for 'The End' by Kevin
1 point for 'The Stare' by Michael

Challenge #10 Votes

Here are my choices for Challenge #10:

3pts - Joe Lornezini- Hippi. Loved the angle and detail, Joe.

2pt - Chris101 - Pink Feathers. Chris, I really liked this one in your blog better!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1pts- CKnight - Dreaming of Birds, Great DOF and color.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom