Cafe Challenge #13

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by PGB, Oct 2, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Topic: You be the boss! Come up with a picture based on your favorite song title or album. Any genre is acceptable....Metal, soft rock, classical, Lawrence Welk, Jazz, 80's you name it.

Some examples that would make interesting subjects.

Pat Benetar "Fire and Ice"
    Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchell "You Are My Sunshine"
    Bon Jovi "Slippery When Wet"
    Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"
    George Strait "Blue Clear Sky"

You don't necessarily have to create an album cover, but come up with a picture that best describes what you feel the song or album is about.

THE RULES:

- One picture per participant
    - One can edit/change the text of the entry as often as necessary, but the posted pics are to remain unaltered once posted.
    - Pictures can be edited in PS but must have been taken during the submission dates.
    - Somewhat controversial pictures are permitted, but please use your judgment and keep it within reason.
    - Please include the EXIF data so that everyone can learn from your exceptional shooting skills and meet the submission time requirements.
    - The Album or Song that is your subject should be the title. You may add a link to the lyrics if you choose to do so, be careful of explicit lyrics!
    - Please include the artist/singer(s) name and band.
    - The submission thread should not be used for any commentary. Only for submission of your picture.
    - The most important rule of all, have fun and enjoy yourselves.

SUBMISSION:

Submission for this challenge starts now - Monday October 3, 2005 at 13:00 utc/gmt
    And will end on - Monday October 17, 2005 at 18:59 utc/gmt.

Pictures must be taken within this time period.

To avoid time disputes the following website will be used as our time standard:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Special thanks to Leigh for helping me with the topic.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2005
  2. Joseph S. Wisniewski

Joseph S. Wisniewski

Aug 11, 2005
    What if my favorite song is Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar On Me"? Do you really want to see that?

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    :) As long as it is in a tasteful manner, no pun intended.

I like that song too btw.

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Only one more day for submisssions for the contest.

I hope there are more challenge submissions soon. The current ones are great!

Thanks to those who have already submitted.