CAFE CHALLENGE #2 RESULTS

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by Uncle Frank, Feb 22, 2005.

1. The results are in, and it was, quite appropriately, a photo finish! First place was a tie between Gordon
    and Todd, who received 33 points each, and Yves finished one point behind at 32. Kudos to all three
    of these gentlemen for creating such touching and inspiring compositions!

That means Gordon and Todd get to co-host the next Cafe Challenge round. I'm looking forward to
    it... and hope they will simplify the voting.

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Congrats to Todd and Gordon!

They were both great captures of joy.

Thanks for a great challenge.

3. Congradulations boys ...

Let's find something interesting again for a topic ...

4. Frank, thanks for the excellent way in which you conducted the challenge. For sure Todd and I will simplify the voting for the next one. I will get in touch with him ASAP. I do have a small problem in that my computer crashed last night and I am sending this message on my wife's rig. It's back to the shop (again) with this lemon.

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Just kidding fellas! ;) Really, a hearty congrats to all the winners and everyone for participating! LOL, good one Frank, "a photo finish"!

6. Way to go guys - well done.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Congratulations guys! Your photos were awesome and right on topic! Now for round 3 ...

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Good job everyone. Congrats to the winners. :!: :!:

Let's do this again.... :p

Frank

9. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Thank you everyone for voting, Gordon and I are very honored. I think we are going to bask in our glory for another day and then put up the new contest thread. I think it’s one that everyone will like and be able to partake in no matter what you shoot. With our numbers growing close to 100 we could be in for some real fun here.