CAFE CHALLENGE #3 RESULTS

Gordon and I want to thank everyone the submitted a picture and to all the voters. It was fun for both of us to host Cafe Challenge #3 and look forward to the next in what we hope will be a long line of Challenges to come.

WINNER

First Place:
Daodang with 34 points

Second Place:
Bobbie Joe with 31 points

Third Place:
Bendheim with 15 points

Daodang gets to host the next Cafe Challenge. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks,
Todd and Gordon

Congratulations to Daodang and Yves!! Well done to both of you.

Also want to offer my sincere thanks to Todd and Gordon for doing such a terrific job on running this challenge. Thanks guys.

I also want to thank the couple of people who voted for my pic - your check is in the mail. ;) This was the first competition I've ever entered, but I'll be back for more punishment in the future. :D

Neil

Real Name
Chris
Congratulations Dao, your photo was superb, as was the entire butterfly series you did.

And thank you to Todd and Gordon - I had a blast with this subject, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next contest.

Hip-hip-hooray!

Congratulations to Dao and Yves, and a special thanks to Todd and Gordon for running a great contest! Because of your efforts, participation, both in terms of entries and voters, doubled over the prior Cafe Challenge. Well done!

Congratz 2 All !!!

Wonderful images and congratulations to all!

Dao, amazing photo, well done :!:
Yves, close but still perfect :!:

Gee, that was a Canadian battle :wink:

Admins, thanks and keep it moving :wink:

Did I miss something.

1st
2nd
3rd
place...Where is 3rd place.

Anyway I did not vote. BECAUES THERe WERE TO MANY GOOD ONES.

So congrats to all of you that entered the great images.

Cheers
Gale

Warm congradulations Dao

You had quite an image my friend. I went yesterday to the Butterflies Free and I had a Ball as well. I shall pollute the cafe with pictures soon.

Make us proud Dao, make us work for our money ...

Ton ami Yves ...

Thank to all the submitters, voters and viewers who contributed to make this challenge a good and fun one.

I would like also to sincerely thank Todd and Gordon for creating this contest and doing a great job on running it.

Now let go for the next challenge.

MUSINGS ON CHALLENGE #3

Hey you've all been a great group to work with and I really appreciate all the entries and votes. I know that some had difficulty narrowing it down to three but I personally think that is better than spreading a few votes over all (or nearly all) the entries. I mean how hard can it be to just make a decision (come on Gale you can do it). Voting is subjective at best and I don't think any of us feel bad when someone doesn't vote for our image. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all bring different things and experiences to the table. As it relates to this contest, I think we can all learn something about composition by looking at the winners. Congratulation to Dao, Yves, and Bendheim.

Thanks again for allowing Todd and I to be the administrators.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom