Cafe Challenge #38 - "Daily Things" - Results Thread

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by alex from holland, May 27, 2007.

1. Welcome to Challenge #38 "Daily Things" Results Thread.

Here are the winners:

First Place: 32pts "The drive home" by Ghunger
    ch38-1.

Second Place: 20pts "Every day....I wonder" by Graeme
    ch38-2.

Third place: 18pts "The daily Thing" by alex from holland
    ch38-3.

Thanks for all the great entries!!! For me it was a pleasure doing this all the way from Holland !

It is now my pleasure to hand over the baton for Challenge #39 to our deserving winner: Ghunger

I am very curious what the theme of the next challenge will be !!

Alex (from Holland)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Congrats to the well deserved Winners Brian, Graeme and Alex!

Can't wait what Brian will come up with!

Brian if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

3. Congratulations to the winners. Well done!

4. Ghunger

Ghunger

Apr 2, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Just got back from a weekend off, what a nice surprise, in my first challenge too. :smile:

Thanks for all the votes, I really appreciate it. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect as I'm fairly new to this photography thing and am used to seeing such amazing pictures people post here. I spent a few days trying to get it right and wishing I had a remote release, :Crunk: so I'm glad it turned out and that it was well recieved. Thanks again.

I really enjoyed the other photos as well, and would have to say my favorite was "The Daily Thing" :wink: I thought it was very clever.

Now, to think of a new challenge theme...hmm...:Confused:

5. gratz to all the top three, good pics;)
    when do u decide when the next compo is?:D

6. Good job all, the winning photo's are super. Thanks Alex for picking a good topic and for conducting a well run competition.

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Congrats to all who entered! Especially to Brian....................!

Let's get behind him on his Challenge........... the more entries the merrier! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G

9. Congratulations, winners, well done!

10. TLochner

TLochner

Jun 11, 2006
    SW Ohio
    Congratulations to everyone.