CAFE CHALLENGE #4 RESULTS

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by daodang, Mar 20, 2005.

1. I have enjoyed hosting the Cafe challenge #4 and I want to thank all the submitters and all the voters who have made this challenge a great event.

AND NOW HERE ARE THE WINNERS

First place
    Yves P (alias Bobbie Joe) with 43 points

Second place
    Peter Bendheim (alias Bendheim) with 37 points

Third place
    Gordon (alias Greyflash) with 18 points.

The contest flame is now passed on to Yves P.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE SUBMITTERS :!: . THE POSTED PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL FEELINGS GENERATORS.

Thanks everyone.

2. Congrats Yves et al. It was tough to pick one winner in that group - well done everyone!

3. Thanks Dao for conducting an excellent Challenge with a great theme. Yves, you lucky dog you get to conduct your second challenge.

4. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Congratulations to Yves and all the other fine photographers who took part! Thanks also to Dao for running an excellent challenge.

Neil

5. Congratulations ......

congratulations to all who submitted and for the top 3 for being recognized. Had an opportunity to review all, tough to pick.......we need to find ways to get more involved, that goes to me as well, always behind the eight ball lately..........LOL

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. Congratulations Yves!!! Dao, thanks for the great idea!! It was fun!! :D :D :D :D

8. THx for everything Dao and All...

This was a very interesting and tough challenge, one that makes you think before you snap ...

I will take a bit of time to think some of the aspects of the challenge to make it more suitable for most and still will make you work for it.

I might also extend a little the period of posting to accomodate more entries.

Again, thx everyone, I was really surprise to have won that one.

9. Well Done

Congrats Yves and to everyone who took part. I am sure you will come up with a great theme for the next event.

Stu

10. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Dao, great contest you ran.
    I'm looking forward to see what Yves tosses our way.

11. Thanks everyone for the kind words.. It was a pleasure for me to hold Challenge #4.

12. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Congratulations to Yves, Peter and Gordon! Way to go guys!

And a HUGE thank you to Dao Dang for such a creative and enjoyable contest. I really had fun looking at all of the entries.

Can't wait for the next one Yves!

13. The enjoyment was ours, too! Thanks Dao.

...and congratz to all :!: :!:

14. Thanks Dao, and congrats Yves. It was all good fun and nice to be able to participate.

15. Congrats Yves! a very deserving photograph.

Solid photographs by everyone. Can't wait for C5!

_/oe