CAFE CHALLENGE #7 - TOPIC THREAD

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by Frits, May 29, 2005.

1. Hi everyone and welcome to the Cafe Challenge # 7.

It took a while to get this one going for several reasons, but let's get going already and make it a great challenge.

I would like to follow the previous fun challenges with one in which you can let your imagination run and run and run some more......

The topic: STRENGTH

I expect to see many different interpretations and I hope that we will get spoiled with many wonderful images.
    Let your imagination run wild!!

As in the previous challenge, feel free to add a story behind the picture.

The rules:

One picture per Cafe Member.

Once your picture is posted, do not edit it. It is OK to edit your text.

Somewhat controversial pictures are permitted, but please use your judgement and keep it within reason.

Picture must have been taken between the submission dates.

Please post EXIF data of your image.

SUBMISSION (two week challenge):

Starts Monday, May 30, 2005 at 00:01 EDT
    Closes Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 23:59 EDT

The voting procedure will be the same as before. When the submissions have ended, I will put up a voting thread.
    Each voter will have six points to hand out to the top three pictures: 3 points for the first place, 2 points for the second and 1 point for the third. Voting will start as soon as the submission is closed and will last 4 days until June 16, 2005 at 23:59 EDT. The winner will be announced the next day ...

Folks, with all the new members that have joined, I hope to see a record number of submissions.

On your Nikons -- get set -- GO!

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

One question, does the picture have to be taken during the challenge dates, or can it be from anytime in May?

3. The picture needs to be taken within the submission timeframe:

Starts Monday, May 30, 2005 at 00:01 EDT
    Closes Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 23:59 EDT

4. It just would'nt be fair

I was going to submit a self portrait featuring my Super-Human Strength and Rugged Good Looks but I thought it would'nt be fair to the compitition. Alas I will have to use my imagination and see what I can do. :lol:

5. kengo

kengo Guest

How do you guys export the exif text? Or does one need to manualy re-type the exif?

6. Manual retype is OK. Your word is good :D