Cafe cubano

Oh, just a street shot taken last week in La Havana. The workers shared their drink during a break.
31726930-L-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

50% crop of the original CP8800 Jpg Fine image. B&W conversion with F. Miranda's B&W Workflow.

Hello it is a nice shot. But for some reason i find it little bit to dark to see the expressions on the faces of the two front man with the white had and white cap. But i like the shot.

If you use photoshop a bit of shadow higlights to bring alittle bit light on the faces would maybe be enough.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

vincebeus said:
Hello it is a nice shot. But for some reason i find it little bit to dark to see the expressions on the faces of the two front man with the white had and white cap. But i like the shot.

If you use photoshop a bit of shadow higlights to bring alittle bit light on the faces would maybe be enough.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Right. I feared that. Probably worst under a Win gamma setting. I'll rework it right now. Thanks for noting.

greyflash said:
This has an old Life magazine look, I like it. What are you doing in Cuba?
Thanks.
Nothing much happening in here : a slice of ordinary life.
I spent a week, only for vacations. We had a city tour of La Havana - 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there. I was one of hundreds of tourists shooting all around with my cap, my sunglasses and my handy CP8800.

Latest threads

Top Bottom