Cafe Server Problems

PGB

Thanks everyone!

Everyone here definately makes it all worth it to me.

Cheers!

Frank & Patrick - Thank you for the hard work to keep the forum alive.

This is the best internet forum for photography IMO. I would be glad to contribute to the cause when the need arises.

Thanks again.

PGB

avalanche161 said:
Thanks Patrick----You're a Wizard!!!!!
A pinball wizard maybe!

Thanks but, the real thanks goes to you the membership for making this place as fun to be in and a sense of family and friendship as it is.

Cheers to many years, friends, and cool pictures.

Patrick,

Today it is wizzing along like a fine tuned top..

Good work.

Big thank you to and Frank and all the great members for making this such a great and friendly place just like home :>))))

I had written a rather lengthy reply to one of Sandi's posts and couldn't get the server to accept it. Worse yet, I thought I had lost it in cyberspace. But, I went through my history and was able to relocate it. Whew! Hate it when the computer eats my homework.

Realized how much I like hanging around this place everyday and sharing ideas with you all. I was having withdrawal symptoms: nervousness, fear, abandonment. Eek!

So glad you're back up and running. You guys do a great job of managing this website :!:

P

Przemek

Thank you Patrick and Frank.

Wow a whole dedicated server. The forum indeed has grown big! I'm glad we're back in operation.

Kind Regards,
Przemek

D

dbirdsong

sbuttrick said:
Thanks Patrick! You Da Man
You know it must be a Michigan thing.. I was thinking that I would do a message with those exact words after I read all of the messages and wouldn't you know someone else from the Great Lakes state was thinking the same thought.. So I am going to do a copy and paste... :)

Thanks Patrick! You Da Man

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom