Calendar Printing....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AEDigman, Jul 11, 2008.

1. AEDigman

AEDigman

Jan 23, 2007
    West Virginia
    I'm looking at putting together a calendar using photos I've taken while vacationing over the years on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Most likely, I'll go for the 'different photo per month' type. I've done some searching on the Internet and there are lots of places that do this type of work (Staples, FedEx/Kinko's, Vista Print, etc.). Does anyone have any experience good or bad with any of these places? Any suggestions of other places I should consider?

2. dsp921

dsp921

May 16, 2006
    I've used both mpix and shutterfly, both do a nice job.

3. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    I have to second Mpix I dd on last year and they did an excelent job

4. I used mpix last year for a calendar I put together for family. I went with the 12x18 bound on top, so the pages were full. It was a bit big. Wish I would of gone with the 8.5x11 bound in the middle. I liked the fact that you can edit certain dates with mpix. I put the whole families photos in for their b-days and couples for anniversaries. I handed them out for gifts and they got a very warm welcome.

5. AEDigman

AEDigman

Jan 23, 2007
    West Virginia
    All -

Thanks very much for the replies...I'll check out both Mpix and Shutterfly...sounds like both are winners!

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Shutterfly does an excellent job.

7. AEDigman

AEDigman

Jan 23, 2007
    West Virginia
    Hi Seneca -

Thanks.

8. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    I used LuLu a while back..but not even sure if they still exist.

9. AEDigman

AEDigman

Jan 23, 2007
    West Virginia
    Hi Rick and Trish -

Thanks much for giving me additional choices. I very much appreciate the advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.