1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

calling all propellor heads!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by threecats, Aug 8, 2009.

1. (propeller) I have woke up on more than one occasion realizing I forget to shut the garage overhead at night (address withheld:smile:)  Here's what I want to do and know how to do it. I have tons of stuff for 24volt. and was planning on going that route with a 120/24 trans. I want to wire a micro switch that makes when the door is up to power a small red or green pilot light I will mount on a face plate in kitchen.

What I really want is the light to blink and having no luck finding anything. Any ideas without getting into complicated builds?

2. i use my alarm system if the garage door is open longer then 10 minutes i get text/emails to alert me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.