Cambodia II

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by _Jorge_, Jul 14, 2007.

1. _Jorge_

_Jorge_

Jul 3, 2007
    Thailand
    A few more from Cambodia. Some of the shots were taken through a car window on the bumpiest road you can imagine. Thanks for viewing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2007
  2. Wow, absolutely amazing how many people they'll squeeze into a vehicle, or on a bike....more great shots Jorge.

3. GlenF

GlenF Guest

Ditto! Each picture is WoW, how did they do that! Put these people on modern dirt bikes and see what they can do racing. The bike fellow on the pickup tailgate gives me an uneasy feeling. :eek:

Another great series Jorge.

4. _Jorge_

_Jorge_

Jul 3, 2007
    Thailand
    Glen, thank you very much for your kind words. I'm always amazed when I see things like this.

5. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    ah my home country,

Great shots Jorge. These pictures are what we need to see more here in the states! lower emissions and promote carpooling big time. A few years back when my mom went to vist Cambodia, I seen a picture of a dirt bike, (probably 50 CC at the most) pulling a wooden platform with wheels carrying 50 monks.... you would imagine it wasn't going fast at all.

6. _Jorge_

_Jorge_

Jul 3, 2007
    Thailand
    Thank you very much. Sure I can picture that in my mind. Cambodia was one of my best trips ever, I felt very welcomed and is a place I recommend.