Cambridge

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Mart61, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Popped into Cambridge yesterday with the 10-20mm. Here's a few of the results for C&C:

SenateHouseFramed.

BikeFramed.

MathematicalBridgeFramed.

GreenStreetFramed.

2. Daniel-Swe

Daniel-Swe Guest

Nice photos!
    Number 2 will be my favorite!

3. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    I agree -- #2 is great!

I haven't tried any b&w conversions yet, but I can see that there are definite advantages for certain scenes.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shots
    I really really want that lens.....

Waiting for someone to see one at a good deal...lol

5. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks for your kind words, one and all. :smile:

I'm still getting to grips with this lens. It's not easy to use and I'm getting very few "keepers" from my outings. Most of them have needed some PP, even if it's just correcting perspectives and a little USM and saturations.

It's getting both sky and foreground correctly exposed in situations other when the sun is directly behind you I'm finding awkward.

Give it time...