Camera Access to Washington Wizards game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yahtzee, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Im not trying to get onto the floor or anything - i just want to be able to bring my Kata backpack and gear into the game to get some shots. What is the best way to accomplish this? My company has suites at the MCI Center and we are getting full use of it this Wednesday night. Called the MCI Center and they told me that no "professional" cameras could come in. suggestions?

2. If I were you, I would just take it to the game. The people at the gate won't know the difference when they check your bag. Worst case scenario is you will have to take it back to your car.

3. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    And have someone watch you put it in your car and watch you go off to enjoy the game. Wonder if it would be there when you got back?

From what I understand, the NBA is VERY strict on the no cameras and no photography rules they have in place. Security will go through your bag.

If they say don't take it, don't take it.

shrug.

Neil