Camera poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by papa85, Oct 25, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

If you won a raffel and you had your choice of a Nikon D70S and a Fugi S3 which one would you choose.

2. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    I would take the S3, I loved the S2 and have a D2X so I must try the S3. Maybe you can edit your post and put a true poll on the top.

3. I would take whichever one had the best resale value and then drop the money in my lens/camera fund. This is not a knock on either camera since they are both excellent I am sure, it's just that I have stepped beyond them already.

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi tony-

S3 for me. my first SLR was a fujica, first digital camera was a fuji. although i wouldn't pay good money for one, i'd like to see what their sensor can do. the d70s is too close to the d100 for me to be interested in it.

ricky

5. I'm with Gordon on this. I don't need another camera body, but lens lust is alive and well.

6. based on the choice given, I would tke the S3. It is a pro body with tons of features and takes GREAT images.
    Dave

7. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    I agree.

8. marc

marc Guest

neither,but d70 would be choice if i was interested

9. I would take the Fujii S3 since, I already own a d70s. And the S3 has some nice features and I believe (already said above), it is a pro body.

Did I win? :smile:

10. So I guess I win the contest since I already shoot with one (S3Pro)!!! Gee, when I win the $40million tomorrow night, I won't know what to buy!!!! LOL Yes, I do know, I'll get a sherpa (just kidding as this request seems to minimalize sherpas, who are a great people), gather my photography buddies around me and we'll charter a plane to head out to exquisite destinations... We'll shoot exotic pics, we'll talk lenses and shots and the ones that got away, we'll make sure that all the significant others are having a great time, and then I'll come back to reality and pick up the pace from there...

11. I want to go!!!!!! :wink:

12. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I know that the S3 is a great camera..... but it is that F word before the S3 and since my mortgage payments are made because of my job as a rep for Kodak Digital, I just couldn't do it.
    (I am not a employee of the Eastman Kodak Company, but I do rep for them)

13. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks for your time Guys :smile: . Just as I thought it would turn out. Now wonder what the answer would be if the D200 was encluded??? And we really don't know anything about it yet. :confused:

14. papa85

papa85 Guest

Poll
    out of 11

8 Fugi
    1 D70
    2 I don't know

15. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi tony-

the board has a poll option :smile: next time you want to do a poll, click on new thread then scroll down to the bottom of the page. there's a box to check for doing a poll. it'll make tabulation easier.

ricky