1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

camera + riflestock =

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tierdaen, Apr 4, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    It's a Leica (with 400mm telyt).

2. jaymc

jaymc Guest

Cool. Does the trigger 'fire' the camera?

- Jay

3. I would have went with an AR lower receiver with a 6 positions collapsible stock, oh and a 9 inch Harris bi-pod. lol.

4. COOL! But I would be afraid someone might shoot back.

5. Seth

Seth

Jun 6, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Good call, I think that'd be more aesthetically pleasing and would likely shoot much better as well. =]

6. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

7. What caliber is that... :tongue:

M4 upper 14.5" barrel with pinned G6 vortex, Eotech 552 and a Knights FF RAS. Sounds like a plan. :biggrin:

8. Hokum

Hokum

Jun 20, 2006
    Pennines UK
    Joshua, i've been tempted by the bushhawk for years, the only issue i see is that it looks pretty top heavy. I would prefer a more inline setup like this leica.

9. The only way for that to be legal in California is if you have your CompactFlash card door pinned shut and that it only holds ten photos.

10. How do you keep from getting arrested :eek:  when you use it in public? :QuestionM

11. I wonder what would happen if the Secret Service spotted you trying pictures of the POTUS with that thing!!!:eek:  :biggrin:

12. Build one arround a Barret .50cal BMG stock! :eek:  :smile:

13. I've been using the Bushhawk and it's really pretty good. I don't notice it being top heavy at all. It's nicer than shooting on a gimbal for birds in flight as you're completely mobile and have full range of motion. It also provides the support to help acquire sharper shots. Very clever indeed, if not a bit pricey.

14. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

I had always written it off because I used a D70 and a D50 that didnt offer the ability to use an electronic trigger. Now that I have a d200, I may revist this option....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.