camera + riflestock =

leica_gun.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's a Leica (with 400mm telyt).

I would have went with an AR lower receiver with a 6 positions collapsible stock, oh and a 9 inch Harris bi-pod. lol.
Good call, I think that'd be more aesthetically pleasing and would likely shoot much better as well. =]

leica_gun.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's a Leica (with 400mm telyt).
What caliber is that... :tongue:

I would have went with an AR lower receiver with a 6 positions collapsible stock, oh and a 9 inch Harris bi-pod. lol.

M4 upper 14.5" barrel with pinned G6 vortex, Eotech 552 and a Knights FF RAS. Sounds like a plan. :biggrin:

Joshua, i've been tempted by the bushhawk for years, the only issue i see is that it looks pretty top heavy. I would prefer a more inline setup like this leica.

The only way for that to be legal in California is if you have your CompactFlash card door pinned shut and that it only holds ten photos.

Joshua, i've been tempted by the bushhawk for years, the only issue i see is that it looks pretty top heavy. I would prefer a more inline setup like this leica.

I've been using the Bushhawk and it's really pretty good. I don't notice it being top heavy at all. It's nicer than shooting on a gimbal for birds in flight as you're completely mobile and have full range of motion. It also provides the support to help acquire sharper shots. Very clever indeed, if not a bit pricey.

G

Gr8Tr1x

I've been using the Bushhawk and it's really pretty good. I don't notice it being top heavy at all. It's nicer than shooting on a gimbal for birds in flight as you're completely mobile and have full range of motion. It also provides the support to help acquire sharper shots. Very clever indeed, if not a bit pricey.

I had always written it off because I used a D70 and a D50 that didnt offer the ability to use an electronic trigger. Now that I have a d200, I may revist this option....

Latest threads

Top Bottom