Camera shops in Nashville?

There are no camera shops where I live. I will be traveling through Nashville sometime in the next month. Are there any camera shops in the greater Nashville area? Any info that you could provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the map. I was hoping someone who knows the area could steer me to a shop with knowledgeable sales people and a good inventory.

What are you looking for? Durys by 8th ave is you best bet and they are a good shop. You can google durys Nashville and their site will come up. Let me know if you have more questions.

What are you looking for? Durys by 8th ave is you best bet and they are a good shop. You can google durys Nashville and their site will come up. Let me know if you have more questions.
Thanks, I would like the opportunity to look at equipment before I buy. Right now I am limited to ordering sight unseen.

Dury's is your best bet, Wolf camera on West End has a great staff but is very poorly stocked. There's nowhere else I'd even stop into. I think Dury's has two locations, be sure you go to the 701 Ewing Avenue store.

Thanks everyone. I hope to go there in the next three weeks. I've never been in a true camera shop and can't wait.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom