1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Camera shops in Nashville?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seusa, Aug 6, 2009.

1. seusa

seusa

Nov 22, 2008
    Alabama
    There are no camera shops where I live. I will be traveling through Nashville sometime in the next month. Are there any camera shops in the greater Nashville area? Any info that you could provide will be greatly appreciated.

2. seusa

seusa

Nov 22, 2008
    Alabama
    Thanks for the map. I was hoping someone who knows the area could steer me to a shop with knowledgeable sales people and a good inventory.

3. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    What are you looking for? Durys by 8th ave is you best bet and they are a good shop. You can google durys Nashville and their site will come up. Let me know if you have more questions.

4. seusa

seusa

Nov 22, 2008
    Alabama
    Thanks, I would like the opportunity to look at equipment before I buy. Right now I am limited to ordering sight unseen.

5. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    Durys will work great! Glad to help

6. Dury's is your best bet, Wolf camera on West End has a great staff but is very poorly stocked. There's nowhere else I'd even stop into. I think Dury's has two locations, be sure you go to the 701 Ewing Avenue store.

7. seusa

seusa

Nov 22, 2008
    Alabama
    Thanks everyone. I hope to go there in the next three weeks. I've never been in a true camera shop and can't wait.

8. Good to know, i'll be there in about 2 weeks for my freshman year at Vanderbilt :smile:

9. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    I work @vandy, Its a picturesque area!

10. +1 on Dury's

11. I've noticed. I hope i'll be able to get some shots there, tried to sign up for a photography class but got booted :frown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.